About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Class Representative Meeting

This morning I had my monthly meeting with the class representatives of the Monza schools.  The meeting was not well attended due to some other commitments, but we did have some good discussions concerning some important topics at school.

I also sat in on a meeting of the Schiatti student council to present information about the upcoming spring disco and to ask for their help on a few projects.  The disco has very much been a student driven idea.

It's Thursday and those who have been reading the blog for awhile should know what that means - its pizza night!!  We love our pizza night each week and I think we are really going to miss it when we move home.  I really need to learn to make a good pizza.

Our favorites:

Brandon - Marinara:  sauce, olive oil, oregano

Katrina - Margherita con aglio e origano:  sauce, mozzerella, olive oil, garlic and oregano

Patrick - Pugliese:  sauce, olive oil, oregano, onions

No comments:

Post a Comment