About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sunny Saturday

It's another sunny day in Vedano.  We slept in a bit today, but I slept in the longest, getting up at 9:15am.

Brandon had to get ready for school.  Several of the 5th grade students volunteered to be tour guides at the International School's open house today.  I dropped him off at 10 and picked him up at 12:30.  He had fun giving tours and hanging out with friends.

This afternoon Brandon and I kicked the soccer ball around in the yard.  This was followed by a 1 on 1 game on the basketball court.  Brandon won 10 - 8.

I made beef stroganoff with white rice for dinner.  It got a thumbs up from Katrina and I, but an average from Brandon.

After dinner we played Monopoly.  This was Brandon's first time playing real Monopoly.  Until now he's only played JR Monopoly.  I was the first to go bankrupt (after 1 1/4 hours of play) due to a bad deal with Brandon.
Katrina and Brandon played for 2 1/2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment