About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Chilly Monday

It's Monday again.  This morning as Brandon was getting ready for school he says, "Ugh, where did my weekend go!"

It's a cold (-1.7 C = 26 F) but sunny day in Vedano.  Its supposed to hit the 7 or 8 degrees today (low 40's).  I hope so.

I received an airline email the other morning that offered a good deal to a destination we were planning on visiting at the end of May - Norway.  3 of us, roundtrip to Norway for 200 euro.  We now have airline reservations Sicily, Greece and Norway.  It's going to be a great spring of travels!

I walked over to the Monza market this morning to buy some parmesan.  We bought some fresh Italian parmesan as a gift for the people we are staying with in London this coming weekend.  I also bought some Toma cheese and oranges.

I made pasta and olive salad for dinner, except that I forgot to buy olives.  It still has dried tomatoes and capers, so its pretty tasty.

I'm tired this evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment