About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brrrr...It's Cold

It was -.7 degrees celcius this morning.  The high for the day ended up being only 4 degrees.  What made it feel worse was the humidity.  That made it bone chilling. 

Everyone was awake when I woke up at 7:45 this morning.  I walked Brandon to school since I had a meeting with class reps to attend.  Katrina had a 9:40 conference with Brandon's teacher. 

When we returned home, Carolyn got ready for the day and we drove Katrina to work.  Carolyn and I weren't sure what to do with our limited time, so we headed into Monza for lunch.  We both had pizza at a place in the pedestrian mall, before heading over to Auchan for a few things. 

After picking up Brandon at school, we headed back home.  Carolyn took a nap.  She actually fell asleep in the car as we were driving home. 

I picked up Katrina from work, then we hung out at home this evening.  We had roasted chicken, salad, leftover cranberries and wine for dinner.  We also enjoyed a small gelato cake for Carolyn's 70th birthday, then watched two Rick Steve's episodes.  One on Naples, Pompeii and Sorrento, and the other episode on the Amalfi Coast and Capri.  Can't wait to head down there on Saturday.


Carolyn with her gelato cake.  (Sorry for the sideways picture.  I am having Blogger issues at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment