About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day at Home

We decided to take a day off from sightseeing. As fun as it is, it is also very tiring.

Brandon started back to school today after a week off for midterm break. Katrina headed to work. Mom, Dad and I headed to the market to see what we could find. There aren't as many vendors as in the summer, but still a good selection. Most were picking up since it was after noon and a storm was blowing in. We ended up buying some roasted chicken for dinner.

We also stopped at Punto, our neighborhood supermarket, for a few groceries. We bought some proscuitto cotto and cheese to make piadinas for lunch.

We spent the afternoon just hanging out at home, then walked over to pickup Brandon at school.

This evening we had the roasted chicken and some salad for dinner. The chicken was not quite as good as the roasted chicken we buy at Auchan.

Tomorrow I will take my parents to IKEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment