About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Rest Day

We decided to have a rest day today. Heather ended up sleeping until 11am!

Everyone was tired from the weekend trip to Venice. I ran a few errands and drove Katrina to work.

Basically, we just hung out at home. I did take Dylan for a bike ride in Parco di Monza. We rode into the Autodromo and on parts of the old historic track. We also stopped for gelato on the way home.


We climbed to the top of the old track embankment. It's very steep!


Dlyan stayed up top for awhile.

I left a bit early to pickup Katrina. Rob came with me and we visited the Harley Davidson shop on the way. Rob ended up buying a Monza Harley shirt.

This evening we ordered pizzas for delivery, watched some TV and read. It was a relaxing day.

Tomorrow we will head to Milan for the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment