About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mercoledi

We woke up to cloudy and chilly weather this morning. I did not sleep well last night. I've been suffering from allergies for the past few days and last night was not a good night.

I spent an hour reading with 2nd graders at Brandon's school this morning. It is such a thrill to listen to them read. Overall, they seem very eager to do well and like to teach me Italian words as well.

I received some books on mosaics from AmazonUK this afternoon. They look great. I've already learned a few things and look forward to trying some of the ideas. My second, and latest mosaic is coming along nicely. My first one was made up of ceramic tiles. This latest mosaic is made up of tiffany glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment