About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Capoeira

Brandon started his afterschool activities today.  Last year he signed up for Aikido.  This year, for reasons unknown, they are not offering Aikido, so Brandon had to choose something else. 

He had a choice between Capoeira, gymnastics, fencing, art or drama.  He chose Capoeira.  It combines martial arts, music and dance. 

When I picked him up after class, the first thing he said to me was, "I think I will have to give it another week before I committ to this.  We had to do cartwheels."  I think he'll like the class in the long-run and will be challenged to try some new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment