About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Red Heart


Brandon and I spotted this stoplight yesterday. It located in our neighborhood, just a few blocks from our house. First off, its a double red, then yellow, then green. Not sure why? Secondly, a heart over the bottom red is a bit unusual.

Brandon and I went for a bike ride this morning. Not a long or challenging ride, but an exploring ride. We rode into Lissone to visit the bike shop we found yesterday. Unfortunately, it is closed for the rest of August. Next, we headed towards Monza to find a bike path I had been told about. We found it and followed it for several kilometers. Most of the route follows a quiet canal. We had a good time and ended up riding 25 km roundtrip.

We spent the evening packing for our trip, then Brandon and I watched a movie about aliens trying to take over the earth, and only kids can stop them. It was cute. Brandon enjoyed it enough to stop our wrestling match so he could watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment