About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Off to England

We are flying to England today!! It will be our last trip of the summer.

I spent much of the morning packing my things. Brandon played. Katrina worked from home this morning.

We left home around noon so that we could stop at Decathlon. Katrina wanted to pickup some new shoes for the trip. As usual, we ended up walking out of Decathlon with more than we intended on buying. I love that store!

Our trip to the airport was uneventful. We checked our car into Jetpark and took the shuttle to Malpensa terminal 2. We had plenty of time to have a late lunch before heading to our gate.

Our flight took us to Gatwick airport, on the south side of London. We caught a hotel shuttle bus and were checked in by dinner time. Dinner in the hotel, then we retired for the night.

Tomorrow we take the train to Bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment