About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Martedi

For a change of pace, Brandon and I went mountain biking in Parco di Monza this morning. We had a good time cruising around, following some trails and just mixing up our routine a bit.

It is cooler in Monza today. It's been a few weeks since we've been able to turn the air conditioning off. Today it is off and we have a nice breeze blowing through the house.

Even with the cooler temperatures, my flowers are looking a bit stressed. They survived our week in Switzerland, but starting showing stress when we returned. I'm hoping some regular water and some fertilizer will perk them up.

I watched another stage of the Tour of Poland today. I also finished the first episode of JAG. Yes, that is my new TV series I am watching. I bought season one from Amazon.UK and will probably buy more seasons later.

No comments:

Post a Comment