About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Bike Shopping

I woke up full of energy this morning. I've been waking up pretty groggy lately, but today was different. Not sure what was different, but it was.

This morning I went to Auchan to stock up on some groceries for the week. When I returned, Katrina and Brandon were gone. They had gone into the park so Katrina could walk. Apparently Brandon took his road bike and did some laps and a few hill climbs.

This evening we went bicycle shopping at Bicimania. Katrina is looking for a 'city bike'. Just a general around town cruiser with racks, a basket and a more upright sitting position. There are so many choices here since so many people ride bikes. She narrowed it down to two bikes, but wants to think about it a little bit.

We finished off the evening with some Magnum bars. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment