About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday

I've been going to bed earlier and sleeping longer lately. I'm not sure why. When we first moved here I was staying up until 11pm and getting up at 7:45am. Lately I've been going to sleep around 10pm and sleeping until 9am.

I spent the morning doing more laundry and working on this blog. Brandon took his scooter out and went for a walk with Katrina in Parco di Monza.

I spent the afternoon finalizing plans for our Switzerland trip. We leave on Friday evening.

Sweep and mop. We do that here in Italy as well and its just as unglamorous as anywhere else in the world. I'm not complaining...just saying.

This evening we enjoyed soft tacos, chips and salsa. The salsa was thanks to Katrina's sister. She sent us a seasoning packet and all I had to do was add chopped tomatoes. I thought was delicious. This was followed by an evening of Top Gear reruns before hitting the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment