About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Home Again

We are home again. It seems as though Brandon and I have spent more traveling than at home lately. And this time, we are only home for 5 days. On Friday all of us head to Switzerland for a week.

Today was spent catching up on laundry and general house cleaning, including the dreaded bathrooms. Brandon spent much of the day playing with his Legos. He has built quite the city of Legano in his bedroom. I guess his room needs to have some purpose since he's been sleeping on the floor in our room for most of the summer...where the AC is.

This afternoon we watched a pretty exciting stage of the Tour. A little battle and controversy between Schleck and Contador.

No comments:

Post a Comment