About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday at Home

We slept in a bit. We are home and liking it. The trip we just took wore us out a bit more than usual.

Summer is here and it is hot. We are running the AC all day and night now.

Brandon is home, so that changes our schedule a bit. This morning I went shopping at Auchan to stock up on a few things, then came home to unpack and do laundry.

This afternoon Brandon and I went for a bike ride. We rode 24 km roundtrip. He is doing great and is getting more comfortable with his bike all the time. Not quite ready for the roads yet.

After we returned home and cooled off from our hot ride, we got comfy on the couch and watch the Tour de France.

This evening I talked to my parents and to Heather and Rob. Tasha is doing a tiny bit better. She was able to walk, although very wobbly, into the house. They have had to carry here outside to go potty since her episode. She has only made a little progress, so I am still worried about her. She's an old lady. I wish I could hold her and pet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment