About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot

It seems like only a month or two ago we were hoping for warmer, drier weather. Now its too hot. Never satisfied! I must be human.

I ran a few errands this morning. BiciMania to get a seat pack for Brandon's bike and another water bottle. You can never have too many water bottles. For those that don't know, the seat pack is a little pouch that attaches under the seat and holds a spare tube, tire levers, a multi took and an air canister.

Later in the day Brandon and I went for a 26 km bike ride. His bike riding continues to improve. He's getting more comfortable with his bike and keeps riding faster.

When we returned home, we cooled down on the couch while watching the Tour de France. The first few days have been interesting with lots of crashes, cobbles and drama. I hope things calm down a bit before the Alps.

This evening I made a pasta salad that all three of us thought was great. Pasta, black olives, olive oil, basalmic vinegar, sun dried tomatoes, capers, and garlic. We devoured all of.

No comments:

Post a Comment