About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Train Blog

I know I don't post nearly enough train related blogs or pictures for my friends at the CSME, but I do what I can.

Last week I was driving through Linate when I spotted this interesting scene. Thank goodness for roundabouts. I was able to do an easy U-turn and backtrack to take pictures.



It's an old wood boxcar on a steel frame. It looks like it has hatches for ice on top, but it was hard to tell from the ground. The trailer it is sitting on was interesting. Notice that it has tires on the outside and in the middle of the trailer.



No comments:

Post a Comment