About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday - Giovedi

I slept pretty well last night. Katrina even slept pretty well. She was having a tough time since her return home from Corvallis.

I'm having a rough morning. I'm not sure what's wrong, or if anything is wrong, but I feel very unfocused and in a daze - even anxious a bit. About waht, I do not know. I don't have anything to be anxious about.

Katrina spent the morning filling out tax forms for the tax service that will be preparing our forms this year. One of our benefits for living in Italy is having a tax service help figure everything out.

I ran to Esselunga to get a few groceries.

This afternoon I volunteered in Brandon's classroom, as I usually do on Thursdays. Usually, I spend the time listening for kids read to me. Today, Brandon and I demonstrated his Snap Circuits kit. The kids are doing a unit on energy, so a little work on circuits and how they work fit in nicely. After a demonstration for the whole class, the kids were divided into groups of four. Each group was able to pick a sample circuit from the book and try to build it. They did a great job, although we only made it through one group. The other groups will get their chance next Thursday.

After school Brandon and I rode our bikes to Auchan. Brandon really wanted to buy a magnifying glass. We didn't find one, but we enjoyed a nice bike ride and some gelato.

No comments:

Post a Comment