About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunny Tuesday

Katrina did not sleep very well last night, so I walked Brandon to school this morning. Its another beautiful sunny morning in Vedano.

I spent the morning working on laundry, cleaning up the kitchen and studying for my next drivers exam. I'm consistently passing 3 out of 5 tests I take. If I can get that up to 4 I will feel much better.

I went for a bike ride around 11:30am. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I knew I didn't want to do my usual ride. I ended up riding to ST (where Katrina works) and back. It took about 40 min to get there and a little longer to get back. I meandered and explored on my way home. It was a good ride and I was dressed a little lighter than yesterday, so that helped. Today is beautiful and sunny, but not as clear as yesterday. Smog! Yes, we live in the big city.

Brandon had another good day at school. He's been focusing on his emotions a little more and is making great progress.

I made spaghetti for dinner this evening. Nothing fancy, just pasta and a jar of sauce. Yes, a jar of sauce...an Italian jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment