About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

March!...Where did February Go?

We woke up to sunny skies in beautiful Vedano. The forecast says it will reach 60 degrees today. It already feels warm in our apartment.

I made a run to Auchan this morning to pickup some sour cream. Its the only place I have found it. We are doing Mexican for dinner tonight and Mike will be joining us. Its English movie night in Monza, so Mike and I are going to see Sherlock Holmes.

I drove Katrina to work today. I'm not sure why? I had it in my mind that she could ride home with Mike, since he is coming over for dinner. I don't really have anything I need to do that required the car.

Time for a bike ride. I wonder how it will feel after two weeks off?

Well, I had a good ride. My legs were a bit tired and out of form, but I did ok. The snowcapped Alps in the distance were magnificent! I love sky blue days like today. I did overdress a bit today. Too warm for the clothing I had on, but I didn't feel like stopping to take off a layer.

Brandon had a pretty good day a school. This is Reading Together Week at school. The 4th graders read to the 2nd graders this morning. I hear that Brandon did a great job.

Katrina got a ride home with Mike since he was coming over for dinner anyway. I made fixings for burritos and beef fajitas since we have a block of cheddar cheese that we brought back with us.

After dinner, Mike and I went to see Sherlock Holmes at the Monza theater. Mondays are English movie night. One film is shown in English each week. In the past they have been movies that have been out much earlier in the US, but this film is a pretty recent release.

No comments:

Post a Comment