About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Keep the Car Tuesday

I am keeping the car today. Katrina has a driving lesson at 11am. She gets a couple of 'practice' driving lessons before she takes the driving test. She figures it will be good to see what they expect before the real exam. So, taking her to the lesson then to work later on.

I am still studying for written exam #2. As most of you know, I failed the first time. I've been doing 5 practice tests a day since then. On average I pass 3 of them = 60%. I passed 4 for the first time last week. I hope to get my passing average up to 80% before my test sometime in April.

I walked around Monza while Katrina had her lesson. I really like where we live in Vedano, but occasionally I wish we would have chosen an apartment in Monza. There is so much more to see and do in downtown Monza. We would probably be a bit more detatched from Brandon's school if we lived in Monza. Pros and cons to everything.

Katrina had a good lesson. She filled me in on some the the details as I drove her to work. Hopefully her experience will make mine easier, if only I can pass the written test.

After school Brandon and I visited the bowling alley in Lissone to setup his birthday party. The party will be next Thursday after school. He can't wait!

This evening we had dinner at IKEA, followed by some shopping. We haven't been to IDEA in a long time, and and usual, bought more than we intended to.

No comments:

Post a Comment