About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Has Spring Arrived?

Today was a beautiful 'spring' day in Vedano. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the temperature was a comfortable 62 degrees. Has spring arrived or are we being teased with a few warm days again?

I had a great bike ride, taking my usual 40 km loop to Lurago di Erba and back. After school, I went for a second bike ride with Brandon. We rode through the Autodromo, stopping to watch cars doing practice laps, then did a big loop around Parco di Monza.

I made risotto from scratch this evening. It was very tasty! Katrina thinks I need to make a double recipe next time. After dinner, Katrina and Brandon walked across the street to get some gelato for us. Bacio, its been awhile since I've savored your chocolate nuttieness.

PS - As of today, Katrina has been in Italy for 11 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment