About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

11 Month Anniversary

Today is the 11 month anniversary of mine and Brandon's arrival in Italy. It seems like such a long time ago and like only yesterday.

I spent the afternoon in Brandon's classroom. Over the past three Thursdays I have been teaching the kids how to build simple circuits using Brandon's Snap Circuits kit. It's been a lot of fun. Each week a new group of four gets to experiment with me. We've built alarm clocks, door buzzers, flying saucers, fans and FM radios. The FM radio is the favorite of most. I also spend time listening to them read to me one on one. Ms Partridge usually has me read with the Italian children since they need the most practice, but occasionally I read with many of the others...including Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment