About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Drivers License

Katrina and I had a 10:30am appointment at the driving school to pickup our drivers permits. These are temporary permits that allow us to keep driving while we work on getting our licenses. Whey, the permits are expensive! The next step is to take the written exam, which will be scheduled for sometime in February.

It took a lot of effort to get me out of the house and on the bike today, but I was rewarded with a beautiful ride. The sun is out and it was a balmy 6 celcius. The horizon was a little hazy though. I had hoped to take a picture of the Alps that I get to look at on my ride, but it wasn't a good day for that. I'll post one another time.

This evening we had a family movie night. We watched Lilo & Stitch for the first time. Its a cute and fun movie. We became interested in seeing it after seeing the Stitch Live show the Disney Studios in Paris. Before the movie, I ran out to get some Magnum ice cream bars for us to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment