About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Disney Parades

We had our early breakfast again and headed to the parks.

I've spent the past couple of blog posts summarizing our trip to Disneyland Paris. Today I will post pictures of two of the three parades we watched.


Its not a parade without cotton candy


Mickey and Minnie lead the Once Upon a Dream Parade


Alice in Wonderland


Green Army me from Toy Story


Bear Necessities...


Toy Story


Pirates


Villians


Ursulla, from the Little Mermaid





Disney's Christmas Parade. This parade followed the end of the Once Upon a Dream parade.




Mickey's Party Parade

I did not get pictures of the Fantillusion parade. This is the nighttime parade that is similiar to the Spectromagic parades in the US. Also, we did not see the Stars and Motor Cars Parade at the Disney Studios.

This evening we were very cold and very tired. We ate a quick dinner at McDonalds in the Disney Village, then went back to our room to pack. We have one more day at Disneyland and then we fly home tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment