About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bored

Ever have one of those days when you don't know what to do and can't seem to decide on anything to do? I'm having one of those days.

Brandon and I slept in until about 8:30am. I watched a movie while he played. Around 11am we decided to head out to do something. Something? We ended up at Vulacano Mall where we wandered and ate lunch.

Now we are home and I'm feeling unsatisfied. I kind of wish we were in Corvallis with Katrina. I need a change of pace; a change of scenery.

I spent a good part of the afternoon helping Brandon sort Legos so we could reconstruct his helicopter kit. After a couple of hours and only reaching step 7, we gave up for the day.

I find that I am bored today. Other than our excursion to the mall, I can't seem to find anything interesting to do. Once again I watched a lot of TV today. At least we have plans for tomorrow. Brandon and I will be heading south to Modeno to visit the Ferrari factory and museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment