About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October Morning Ride

Fall is in the air.

We woke up to another cloudy morning. It's supposed to clear up and hit 70 today. Katrina is still not feeling very well. I think she's fighting a cold, but I also think she is just overtired from all that is going on at work. Its a busy time for her and I don't think it will slow down until after next week.

Katrina stayed in bed this morning. I got up and made sure Brandon was ready for the day then rode bikes with him to school. Brandon also seems to be in a bit of a funk lately. We are not sure what is going on, but he's been getting upset about minor things at home and now at school. We have an appointment with Mrs. Partridge on Friday to discuss it.

After dropping Brandon off at school I went for a bike ride. I rode to my 'normal' turnaround point in Luago di Erba. It's a nice ride with a few small climbs on the way out and mostly downhill on the way home for a total of 39/40 km.

I had a bit of a lazy afternoon. I've been tired lately. We've all been tired lately. I took a short nap on the couch to see if it would help. It only made me a little more tired. I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning windows and hanging laundry.

This evening I made some sausage and pepper kabobs and risoto for dinner. We opened a new bottle of Barbera red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment