About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I slept in until almost 9am. Brandon and Katrina were already up. Brandon was playing Wii and Katrina was getting ready to paint.

We are having a lazy day at home. Its sunny and cool outside and we are just relaxing.

We watched the Formula 1 championship race on TV this afternoon. Our favorite car from yesterday, started in the pole position. On the last lap of the race he was in 3rd place but crashed on the back side of the course! It was an exciting race, even for novice fans like us.

During the race Brandon setup his slot car set and built spectator stands out of Legos. After the race on TV, I raced him 50 laps (the track has a 50 lap auto counter). He beat me 50 laps to my 34 laps.

Katrina posted some of her favorite pictures from the races yesterday.


22 Week Gelati Count: 115
22 Week Wine Bottle Count: 20

No comments:

Post a Comment