About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Martedi, Agosto undieci

Il fantino della Pantera e' il migliore - The jockey for the Panther district is the best.

I woke up in a pretty bad mood this morning. I had some pretty intense dreams that left me feeling pretty horrible.

Today is a get ready for vacation day. Brandon and I ran to Auchan for a few things for the trip. This afternoon I worked on getting a drip line working for our flower pots.

Katrina came home a little bit early this evening. We worked on packing and getting ready for the trip. Brandon has been busy readying Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Tomorrow we head to Switzerland. First stop, the mountain town of Zermatt, where we will get to see the famous Matterhorn. Then we drive on to the Ober Valley to park our car and catch a tram up to the mountain town of Murren, our motel for 2 nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment