About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Domenica

I didn't sleep well again last night. I knew it when I went to bed, so that probably didn't help matters. The last time I looked at the clock it was close to 2am. I figured out what may be one of the reasons. I have a lot on my mind this week and just can't shake it out when its time to sleep.

I had a nice slice of watermelon for breakfast this morning.

I decided to go for a bike ride again this morning. When I ride my bike its one of the few times I can just be on my own and free my mind. I vary between just 'riding in the moment' and thinking about life, or whatever is going on. I rode to one of my usual roundabout turn arounds in Lago di Erba. I think it was about a 32km ride roundtrip.

This afternoon I've just been relaxing around the house. I started a load of laundry and hung it out to dry. I took a nap on the couch.

I'm finding it hard to just sit around at home this weekend. I'm not sure what to do with myself.

I made raviolis for dinner. They sucked. Raviolis stuffed with melon sounded good and is very popular here, but we didn't like them that much. Brandon ended up making himself a pb&j sandwich.

15 Week Gelati Count: 95
15 Week Wine Bottle Count: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment