About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to School Shopping

Last night was not a good night.  We stayed up late watching Harry Potter.  After the movie, Brandon went to bed but Katrina and I had trouble falling asleep.  We read and I watched some late night/early morning TV. 

We all slept in this morning.  I was the first one up at 9am.  Brandon followed around 9:30 and Katrina got up at 10. 

Brandon starts school on Thursday, so today we are going 'Back to School' shopping.  He just continues to outgrow his clothes way too quickly. 

I found this video on a model train museum website.  They were proud of their use of LED's until they came across this video.  IMPRESSIVE!  BAAAAAAAAA



We headed out for some school shopping at the mall.  We found a couple pairs of pants and some shirts.  We also bought a new Wii game - Party Games. 

For some reason the mall seemed a little overwhelming today.  I was happy to get out of there and return home. 

We spent the afternoon just hanging out.  Brandon played with Legos and watched a movie.  Katrina worked on her pictures from our road trip.  I'm not really sure what I did other than take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Patrick wrote: "For some reason the mall seemed a little overwhelming today. I was happy to get out of there and return home."

    The reason why is because usually everyone get his salary at the 27th day of the month,
    so the next sunday, the stores are crowded of people having shopping...

    ReplyDelete