About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Giovedi

Nella piazzetta di Capri si possono incontrare molti Vip - In the Capri piazzetta one can meet many celebrities.

Forecast for Vedano: a thunderstorm or two, high 28c.

I walked Brandon to school today because I needed to chat with Laurie in the office about school physicals.

I spent about 20min chatting with Alyssa this morning...or really late at night for her...catching up on Corvallis what she's up to. I love technology...even as basic as online chat.

Katrina had her Italian lesson this morning. I should have gone for a bike ride, but I didn't. I'm not feeling all that well. I have an earache, a sore throat and feel very lethargic. Maybe thats all an excuse? Maybe I would have felt better once I was out on the road? I don't know? I did that the car and visited a local bike shop for some water bottles. For some reason we didn't pack any waterbottles for our bikes.

Brandon's friend Vincent came home with us this afternoon. They played with Brandon's XTS Trains when we first got home. They moved on to sharing tips and working together on Poptropica. They played outside for awhile before calling me to take them to the park, followed by a trip to the gelateria.

I worked on some household chores and on my model ship. It's amazing how it takes me almost an hour to glue about 4 strips of wood to the hull. This is going to be a long project.




Katrina had a big lunch at work, so Brandon and I made some basic pasta and pomodoro for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment