About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grumpy Thursday

Thursdays forecast: partly sunny and beautiful, high of 29c - 88 degrees.

Italian phrase: Mangiare pesce fa molto bene alla salute - Eating seafood is very good for one's health (so say the Italians).

I woke up at 6:25am, an hour earlier than I need to.

Ever have one of those days when you wish you could just go back to bed and start all over again? I'm having one of those days. Not sure why? I think part of it may be from not sleeping well last night. I woke an hour and 45 minutes earlier than usual. I also woke up feeling grumpy. Its amazing how little things can make a grumpy person grumpier: Brandon not listening, something leaking out of the fridge, traffic, the wait for a haircut was too long, and the fact that I have had to sit through an Italian lesson when I didn't feel like it. Wow, I need to do something to change my mood.

This afternoon I relaxed on the couch and watched some TV. My brain is tired from Italian class and I feel irritated at nothing specific, but at most everything today.

Brandon had a difficult time focusing on his Italian lesson today. Maybe it was just me. I don't know. Rosella seemed a bit flustered by his inability to focus. I guess there must be something in the air that is affecting me and Brandon.

On a much more positive note, HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR GREAT FRIEND BECKETT. WE MISS YOU AND WISH YOU A HAPPY DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment