About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Music Program

We just arrived home from Brandon's 2nd/3rd grade music program. It was very fun to watch. Brandon was very smiley when he saw us watching him. He wore his blue bandana and red cowboy hat, which we realized was a bit to small for him now.

Several different groups of children played the marimbas. I found that to be very enjoyable and very impressive at their age. Brandon's class sang several western and folk songs.

I have found that watching Brandon at these school performances is very special to me. He loves that we are there and I love that he wants us to see him perform.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would talk about this.:)
    Hooray!

    p.s. xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete