About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Italy Update

Italian immigration signed off on Katrina's work permit today! After 4 delays from November through February, we finally have a green light to move to Italy.
We do not have a timeline right now, but I suspect it will be similiar to the last timeline that puts us in Italy by April. I think we are not going to take the preview trip offered and take option 2: 30 days temporary housing.
Katrina will most likely head over first to begin work and find an apartment for us. Brandon and I would stay behind to wrap things up at home, then head over near or soon after the first of April.
Its an exciting day. Its time to pull out the checklists again and finish completing all the premove tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment