About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Waiting

Since we arrived home from Colorado, the only times I have really thought about Italy have been the when others ask about it. I've been busy with other things and trying to live life as normal as possible, just trying not to be annoyed or impatient with the process.

Yesterday, as Brandon and I were getting ready for school, Brandon said "I am sad because I just don't feel like we are going to Italy." Since then I have had Italy on my mind. I agree with him. I am beginning to feel as though we might not be moving to Italy afterall. What will we do if we don't go? Where will I find work?

I am just so ready to move on and was looking forward to a bit of a life change. I just wish the Italian government officials would decided - issue the work permit or reject the work permit. At least that way, even if it is a rejection, we can go on with our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment