About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Italian Lesson #2

Ciao. E una bottiglia di vino. Wine, that's what my brain needs after lesson two.

We spent the first part of the lesson reviewing lesson 1: objects, colors, etc. Lesson 2 was all about counting to 10: zero, uno, doe, tre, quattro, cinque, sei, sette, otto, nova, dieci. I also learned the words di vino bianco (white wine), di vino rosa (red wine) di spumante (champagne), aqua, birra, bottiglia (bottle) and a few other words.

Its a pretty intense 1 1/2 hours for each lesson. I have homework as well.

Arrivadirci

1 comment: