About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Italy Update

Here is the latest:

We have a new TENTATIVE timeline. I'm not putting much faith in it since it has been postponed about 2-3 times already, but here it is anyway.

1/19 Work Permit up for review
2/23 Preview (apartment hunting) trip to Italy
2/28 Brandon and I return to Or to finish packing and finalize things. Katrina stays in Italy to begin work assignment.
1-2 weeks later Brandon and I will move to Italy to join Katrina.

As of this new year I am back to just trying to live life as we know and love it here in Oregon. I've signed up for a train show in February. Brandon and I are staying involved in Scouts. I've just realized that I can't put my life on hold anymore. We are ready to move and if the work permit gets approved, we will. If not or until then, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment