About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sibling NIght

This evening my sisters, Brooke and Heather, and I went out for dinner and drinks.  It was their idea for some bonding time.

We ended up at a brew pub my dad recommended.  The beer was ok, but the appetizers were pretty good.  We ordered several different appetizers to share and caught up on life, old times, growing up and much more.  It was a great evening.  My sister Heather, the lightweight drinker, was supposed to be the designated driver, but after two beers she had Brooke drive...too funny.

We decided it was a fun and great idea and plan to do it again next time we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment