About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Model Train Layout

I've been spending time each day looking for employment.  I have three positions I am really interested in, but have not heard back on any of them yet.  Does anybody want a 42 year old who has been a stay at home dad since 2000?  I hope so.

Brandon and  I skipped attending model train club this evening.  Instead, we held our own work session in our new train room.  Brandon even built some woodworking and some track laying.

Soon I will be announcing the start of my new blog, Twin Lakes & Western Model Train Layout.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment