About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Italian Shipment Arrives

Our shipment from Italy arrived today!!


We wondered if we would see this container again, or if our goods would arrive in a moving truck.







Everything looks just as it did when we saw it leave Italy.  I don't think customs inspected anything.


It took a little over two hours for the movers to unload.  


The family room.


Brandon is excited to have his books and Legos.  


Our bedroom.


The kitchen 


Katrina's studio.  

We immediately started unpacking.  Katrina was lucky.  She was heading to Portland for the day with her friend Becky.  They were going to see Mama Mia.  

Brandon and I unpacked...and unpacked....and unpacked.  I was able to unpack 26 boxes. 
 Tomorrow = more unpacking

No comments:

Post a Comment