About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, August 1, 2011

The End is only the Beginning

Since moving home to Corvallis, I have been contemplating what to do with this blog.  Do I just continue?  Do I steer the blog in a new direction?  Do I end the blog and do something else?  What do I do?

I've had a great time writing about our experiences in Italy.  It's been a way to share our lives and experiences with friends and family, as well as a way to document the time for ourselves.  

After much consideration, and a little sadness, I have decided that it is time to end this blog.  I will be posting my last blog post for Daily Life in Italy on August 31st.  

There is still a month for me to figure out what I want to do next.  For now, we are still readjusting to life in Corvallis.  And, our belongings from Italy have not arrived.  So, I will continue to write about these things for a few more weeks.  

I've enjoyed blogging, so I need a new focus.  I know whatever direction I choose may or may not have you  joining me in my adventure.  That is ok.  I hope you have enjoyed the journey so far and learned some things about daily life in Italy.  

Where will I go next?  I will definitely spend more time on my blog Mosaics by Patrick.  I am also considering two other ideas.  Who knows, maybe I will write more than one blog.  

So for now, I am content to write this blog for one more month.  Sometime in the next few weeks I will share links to my new blogs, whatever they may be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment