About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Travel Days

I was organizing my hobby closet when I spotted our calendars from 2010 and 2009.  We kept them to help remember all the things we have been able to experience since we moved to Italy.

Katrina and I have jokingly talked about counting the days we've traveled since we arrived in Italy.  Well, today I did it.

Drum roll please........172 days to date.  Yes, 172 days of day trips, weekend trips and vacation trips.  I couldn't believe it!!  And we still have two more big vacations coming up - Greece and Norway.

I may consider adding this statistic to my Weekly Count blog to see where we end up on July 1 when we move home.

No comments:

Post a Comment