About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday at Home

Katrina needed to be at work by 8:30 this morning.  I needed to run by a hotel in Linate to pickup a jacket that our friend Mike left there - he is now back in the US.

After dropping off Katrina at work, Brandon and I headed towards the hotel.  Along the way Brandon informed me that he was feeling really sick and that I should pull over.  I did and he threw up.  So, long story short, we picked up Mike's jacket and headed home.

Brandon felt much better after getting home and taking a long shower.  I think he suffered from a rare case of car sickness.  Anyway, we stayed home for the day and took it easy.

This evening we had Micheal (not to be confused with the Mike who just returned to the US) over for dinner.  Michael is Katrina's manager from Corvallis.  He is here for the week.  He had dinner at our house when he was here in January as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment