About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, April 4, 2011

It Was a Beautiful Day and I Spent It Inside?!

We had sunny skies and a high of 73 today, and I only went outside to pickup Brandon after school.  How foolish was that!

I spent my day doing laundry, working on my blog, making plans for Greece, trying to find tickets to Hamburg, sweeping, dusting, changing sheets, and exploring ideas for my next mosaic project.

I didn't go outside.  I didn't take a bike ride.  I didn't even shower until 3:30pm.

Tomorrow I will get outside and ride my bike!  I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment