I started the project by working on the Bronco, since it is the main focal point. Once this was done, I started work on the background and Bronco's orange mane.
The letters proved to be the biggest difficulty for me. It took a lot of practice to get the glass pieces cut properly. You can read it, thats what counts!
Once again, I used Tiffany mosaic glass, as thats about the only thing I can get around here.
I really like how the Bronco logo turned out. I also like the colors, especially the deep blue. When I grouted this project, I made a huge mistake. I used white grout. This really blended the white together, but gave all the blue background a 'fractured' look. Only afterwards, when I was desperate to fix it, did I read some basic rules for grout colors in one of my books. I decided to experiment and see if I could mix a batch of grey grout and overlay it on the white. It worked. Now the Bronco looks a little fractured, but I like the look, and the background is not detracting from the Bronco as a focal point.