About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Reading and Rabies

It's Monday!  It was a fairly busy day today.  This morning I had to take our overnight guest Susan back to the Metro station.  We had a nice visit with her and hope to see her again in the States sometime in the future.

Reading:  When I returned home, I had to head over to Brandon's school.   It's reading week at school and today parents would be reading to groups of children in their native languages.  I chose to read some poems for Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein.  I read them in Americano...ha!  It was fun and the kids loved the poems.

Rabies:  This afternoon I had to take Stevie to the vet for our second appointment to figure out the paperwork needed for our move back home.  I managed to convince the vet that they never gave us a health certificate last time, so they started all over from scratch.  Stevie is healthy and now has his rabies vaccination.  We also have the official paperwork for his return home.  Now I need to take the paperwork to the Regional Vet and get them certified.

No comments:

Post a Comment