About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Monday

Its a another sunny day in Vedano al Lambro, although a little cooler than the past few mornings.  I had some errands to run this morning - vet paperwork, a few groceries and the post office.

I went for a bike ride this afternoon.  I wasn't feeling 100% inspired to ride, but I managed to get out on the bike.  Still feeling uninspired, I decided to take some random roads and see where they took me.  I managed to get 26 km in by the time I arrived back home.  My goal has been to ride 40 km minimum, but I just didn't have any gas today.  I decided to listen to my body and just take it easy.  It ended up being a short but good ride.

Yesterday Brandon and Katrina baked 3 small Puffle Cakes.  We ate one right away and saved the other two. This evening Brandon decided it was time to decorate the other two.  We ate the green one and saved the red one for tomorrow night.


Puffle Cakes - Green by Brandon, Red by Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment