About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Dreams

For some unknown reason I decided to share my dreams with you.  I've had some recurring dreams lately.  I'm not sure what they mean, or if they mean anything.

The first dream is one I have had a few times recently and can remember having it several times in the past few years.  I find myself back in high school, the very same one I went to.  Everyone is rushing off to class, but I cannot find my exact locker, and when I do, I can't remember the combination.  Somehow, I'm not sure how, I finally open it and grab my books.  The only problem is, I'm not sure what day it is and I cannot remember my schedule.  What class should I be heading to?

The most recent dream also had to do with school.  I was taking a science test for a class I never attended.  I didn't even know what the topics were, so there was not way to pass, or even try to take the test.  The weird part is that the science teacher was Gaius Baltar, from the modern series Battlestar Galactica.  Apparently I've been watching the show too much lately.

So, there they are, my most recent dreams.  I've never been one to analyze my dreams, but I sure am wondering what these are all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment