About Me

I am a 45 year husband and dad, currently adjusting to life back in the United States after living in Italy for a little over two years. I love spending time with my family, cycling, model railroading, mosaics and watching TV and movies.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sad Afternoon

It's Wednesday.  We woke up to thick fog this morning, but the sun came out within a couple of hours.  It's supposed to hit 8 C (46F) today. The forecast shows that it may hit the mid to high 60's by the weekend!  All this warm weather to enjoy while everyone in the States seems to be freezing.

I spent part of the morning copying each page of our passports for our visa renewal application tomorrow morning.  So much paperwork for an additional 3 month stay.

This afternoon I learned that a very good friend of mine lost is mother this week.  It made for a tough afternoon.  He and his family are so far away (in Oregon).  I wish I was there to offer support.  I just don't know what to say at this moment, other than that she was a very kind and giving woman.  My thoughts are with you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment